Monday 31 August 2020

오네죽 203

Oh my goddddddd! This 203 is as good as ever! What am I to do when today’s gone? And 오네죽’s gone too T__T?

Finally, they TALK, yes, THEY TALK AND CLEAR THEIR INNER HEARTS! I want to cry in joys! If today I cry, it will be tears of joy! T___T

Aww, it is unfamiliar to see this soft-talking and gentle-behaving Kiyen truly! This Kiyen showed up when they were in the peak of their in-love moments around chapter 9x-12x, and then disappeared! So glad to have him back! And so glad that Kiyen stopped being bitter and devastated!

Just see this sentence "I wanted you to smile, but I didn't do anything that deserved it." is already a killer! When accompanied after I’m sorry, it was even more meaningful!

And then, a word saying he would wait! 

Oh, goddd, Kiyen, your performance has never been this strong as in today! Dragon, you make human race proud today indeed! Thank you for your lines too — it’s even better considering how fade and away you had been before T_T

 

BTW, it’s cute that Kiyen mentioned Cullen as “smaller than me”. Haha, ain’t Cullen 183 cm tall?? This statement is truly subjective! Hahaha! Please compare Cullen to others too dragon!

But awwww, the argument of who is protecting who and of how to not get hurt is as cute too! It’s very much like the lovers’ quibble! But then it is easily solved with the simply “I still don’t want to see you get hurt”. And Kiyen smiled happily.

Then, there is Cullen’s thought of wanting to make Kiyen smile happily afterward. Awww, Cullen, no matter what, you are too far gone indeed! You can’t help pleasing the dragon just for the sake of pleasing him!

No comments:

Post a Comment