Monday 3 August 2020

오네죽 178

OH! Today’s chapter is delicious again! And poor dragon, how long your suffering will last? You can’t blame anything but your IQ-brimming-yet-EQ-missing self! Now, everything you said and everything you did is hitting you again and again! Roll in regret Kiyennn!

My good heart feels sad for him, but my bad heart feels happy — you need to work hard and redeem everything! So, don’t run again and hide in the corner whenever Cullen rejects you, Dragon 냥! If you go to Cullen, speak too little of your heart, and then go crying, Cullen won’t know your true heart. You need to act tough and spit everything at once without letting Cullen interpreting everything on his own! 

But then, your words won’t really get through Cullen. Prove them with actions and time!

“Sometimes there is something you can only realise by losing it” indeed! The name seems to be freely given and freely spoken, and before you never knew how Cullen puts in in his heart when he did that. Awwww! Keep fighting Dragonn! At least you need to clear all Cullen’s mistakens, and yes Cullen’s heartbrokens too!

Now you know not everyone can call you Kiyen T___T

It hurts harder when Cullen say he does not feel regret or hate — but he feels nothing instead!
.
.
.
And to the hilarious part! How come Lasano is becoming the little dragons’ nanny more and more? He did take care of them three when Papa Dragon and Mama Dragon were away. And there’s now the act of braiding??? Hahaha! Lasano is kid-friendly now!? Oh, at least, he’s young dragon-friendly! Good for the family! Hahaha!

Oh, emotions are confusing and disturbing, but Cullen can’t really cut off with them somehow! The feelings are too deep to completely erased! He doesn’t feel emotions, but he feels the pain in his chest instead! It is sooOo Cullen that he tries to be productive and get tasks done again. I was surprised that his question for Lasano is about the healing power itself. Cullen is super quick to get things! I thought he would just need more time to know his power! Love Cullen for this too!

So happy it’s Monday, so we have 4 days to go!
.
.
.
.
.
PS. When the dragon first received his name, he asked Cullen to call Kiyen for at least 16 times back in the palace. Now Cullen, please prepare a jug of water, no a tank of water! You sure need to call Kiyen for hundred times until the dragon is finally satisfied! Maybe from dusk till dawn! Good luck!





Oh, since 168, I feel the sad regret of Kiyen is really this song — [I’m Sorry by All-4-One]! The style may be outdated, but the words are TOO right! The whole song is FIT!

Until you prove your heart to Cullen, Dragonnn! 

I know I was wrong
For treating you the way I did 
I have so much on my mind
I didn't know where you fit in 
And if I could do it all over again
I'll never treat you that way
I apologize for the pain that I caused 
When I close my eyes
I think of how it used to be
That's when I realized
Just how much you mean to me 
A second chance is all that I need
To change what's wrong and make it right
A fool I was to let you slip away 
When I know I need you in my life 

You gotta believe me when I say that
I'm sorry 
So sorry

And I know everytime 
Everytime I treated you unkind 
Uou still gave your best to me
I'll do anything to get you back in to my life
I need to hold you again 
Kiss you again 
Make love to you 
And i'll do it again 
Listen to me
I'm down on my knees 
Can we start over again

No comments:

Post a Comment