Friday 7 August 2020

오네죽 182

 Awwww, numbing sadness! It is truly a love confession that comes too late and too soon.

How Cullen would have been happy to hear those heart-felt words before? Too sad, they come only after anything happens T_T

Yesterday I was really curious what Cullen’s reaction would be ... because he definitely wouldn’t felt joy for this confession. Even WITHOUT the goddess’s help, Cullen would not be really appreciated the love and attention, as the pains accumulated were too great. It would be only how much he compromised with the dragon.

Although we have the confession, it will be a long way to go! Dragonnn, don’t die of sadness yet T_T You have to persevere and win Cullen back T__T  


REALLY DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY IS THIS CHAP. Feel sorry for Kiyen but he has to make it up T_T And only pray that the situation where Cullen regains his feelings won’t be in life and death matters and he has to use his new power to heal dying Kiyen T_______T   

.

.

And oh, in the end, this big family will travel together! Wait to see the little dragons on the road! And yes, their roles reverse, when Kiyen will take care of Cullen now!

Nanny Dragon is sure to tag along! 


And it rains still T___T




Defintely Stay with Me by Sam Smith again! 


But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man

These nights never seem to go to plan

I don't want you to leave will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?

'Cause you're all I need

 

But darling, stay with me




No comments:

Post a Comment