Thursday 6 August 2020

오네죽 181

O H   M Y   G O D!! I don’t know how many times I screamed inside through this chapter! What should I vent first? Kiyen’s confession or Cullen’s runaway? 

Will go by events then! Oh! Cullen’s runaway is LITERALLY RUN away! I knew Cullen feels it is urgent to escape as everything about Kiyen is a rock destroying his peace of mind. And what he tries to do is to protect his fragile self and fragile heart. But oh, how come I find it totally cute? First, it is trying to use ‘innocent’ kid to help with his escape. And when the ‘innocent’ Kat sees through his plan, he tells Kat that he will be back for a while and r-u-n-s away. Cullen, you couldn’t be any more childish here! But awww, I love you, so it is extremely adorable!

And Cullen runs without stopping. Oh this is funny too! He runs like escaping from death! But awww Death from above, oops I mean one dissatisfied kitty dragon can find him anyway! 

I was thinking it would be fun of he could run away taking the children with him. But in truth, Kiyen can just find him instantly right? Still, remember Cullen? Kiyen once said he could find you no matter where you go, and Kiyen proves his words. 

(However, at that time, Cullen would think it was such a romantic promise, but hmm hmm now ……… )

But, awww, ironically, Cullen and Kiyen are the same. They have nowhere to go. No purpose and no destination in a way. Crying, their lives are devoted for one grand purpose, but apart from that, they are empty. I’m so looking forward to the scene they can be happy just by staying still. But awwww, on the second thought, that would be the end of오네죽???? OH NO! T___T

And now on Death from Above/ MADDDD dragon냥/ volcanic eruption/ a man with unrequited love whenever you call himmmm!

Ohhh Kiyen, you open your mouth!!!!! Cryinggg! This reader has been sooo wanting to see you SPEAK PROPERLY! Ohhh, it’s clear that the weather reflect his turbulent emotions, and when he lashes anger towards Cullen, I DID fear that he might say something irreversible and dive further crack into their already-fragile relationship! But HELL no, he opens his mouth T__T

HE. OPENS. HIS. MOUTH. AND. SPEAK. HIS. HEART!!!!

Awww, Writer-nim, you are TOO good again! Anything more epic than this? Every single sentence is just an accumulation to reach the climax at the end! 

The threat to kill everyone Cullen is with seems vicious enough. But deep down, it comes from Kiyen’s despair. He’s so desperate that he can use any means just to have Cullen by his side still.

And then the tone changes. When Kiyen collapses, I love that the first word Kiyen speaks is to admit his fault. It seems sincere and at the same time full of regret. Then, how he cannot really live without Cullen, and how much Cullen means to him ….. all that he could only understand only after without Cullen. And then, the love confession.

Everything written is just perfect here! How love transforms him? How love makes him full of feelings and more human-like? 

Scream! The accumulation of emotions reached its peak again! And again, you make the last sentence of the chapter the hanging thread for tomorrow! Wicked, wicked Writer-nimm! I’m camping for 182 already!
.
.
.

And oh, the day Kiyen will call Cullen by his nickname Len as once Cullen thought! Now Kiyen will call you without you telling him too T__T

Been thinking of Hold on Tighter to Me by Tedy

The low and still style can just conveys how desparate Kiyen feels. Not to mention the lyrics is very much right T__T

You've been on my mind
This is a song about my sorrows
It's all i've been thinking of
All the ways that I wish
I could have done better
All the ways that I wish
I could have done you right

I just couldn't open up 
And I'm filled with regret

Couldn't give you my all
Couldn't give you my heart 
Yeah, I'm all too blame
Yeah, it's all on me

Wasted time
So much wasted time
That we can't take back
I promise to love you
To cherish you
To hold you tighter
Couldn't give you my all
But I've seen the errors of my ways
And I'm ready to love

Could you hold on tighter
To me

No comments:

Post a Comment