Monday 10 August 2020

오네죽 183

Awww, happy Monday but a sad dragon again! And what’s added is more sad dragonnss! We have 4 instead of 1 nowwww! Og my goddd, how can sadness be multiplied like this? It almost became a sad dragon family! So, Cullen you can’t leave! This dragon family depends on youuuu! Truly! 

Well, the scene of sleeping together and waking in Kiyen’s arms didn’t enter my mind before. I thought it would be the scene where they returned to the house. So, it was a surprise to read — really love how all smallest and finest details are added in the story as always (:

And Cullen slept on the way home.. 

Yes, it’s the same condition as before. The warmth, the softness, and the subtle familiar scent are there to make Cullen sleep! Is it a condition to make this hedgehog lower his guard towards Kiyen in the future too? 

Still, it’s fluffy in the beginning. He slowly woke up in someone’s arms while the other person’s sleeping and looking peaceful and calm. But aww, and that was it! Before the sad memory came …. The sweetest night that was also the cruelest night! T__T For Cullen and readers T__T

Cullen’s memories keep overlapping with the past and bring back both joyful and painful memories. This means Kiyen you need to build the new only-happy ones from now on! This is your win-Cullen-back mission! Go! Go! 

It’s soo Cullen to assign tasks to the small dragons … and yes the big dragon! I first thought it was to distract them from feeling sad. But oh, it is to keep the dragons away too! Cullen is so quick to grasp the difference! Oh will Lasano speak the truth tomorrow?!! Screamm! Such an anticipation again! I’m glad I don’t have any heart disease here!!      

But then, what flower will Cat and the children bring? Will it be the purple/violet flower that he thinks it matches Cullen’s eyes??? Waiting for this too! 

BUTTTTT will Kiyen abuses his now-mortal body because he doesn’t know how to adapt still???? Or he can adapt but just doesn’t care?

Everyone is needing salvation indeed!!


Oh, and it’s Tell Me That You Love Me by James Smith! 


Without your arms around my shoulders, I've lost the strength to be

Come and set me free


Tell me that you love me

The way you used to love me


Even if you don't mean it won't you say I'm still the one?

Hide the way that you're feeling and make believe I still belong

And nothing's changed since you've gone


One last time to hold you

And one last time to tell you

All the things I should've said before

 


No comments:

Post a Comment