Tuesday 4 August 2020

오네죽 179

Oh, the emotions laid out in this chapter are rich again! We’ve seen many emotions from many characters. And the way Writer-nim describes them all is as exquisitely as always! I feel super blessed I have an opportunity to read 오네죽 truly!

Oh, Cullen thought that everything would be much simpler if he had no emotions. But in truth, it is NOT. NOT. AT. ALL. Those who are so dim in emotions before have learnt HARD, and everyone except him is very much using feelings to guide themselves! Especially one snarling dragon냥! And poor Cullen can do nothing but get confused.

It’s sad to see how fragile Cullen’s heart has become. Cullen may look tough. But as everyone says he is the most affectionate man, he feels more than everyone too! Everything has been loaded inside him until the day he can’t absorb the load any more came. Aww, how those words from the angry dragon the last day shatter him T__T

Many words are said, and many unsaid words are said loud too. It’s true that Cullen can understand the hidden meanings. But ahhh, this one “I ended it with my stupidity”. Can it get through Cullen T_T? The dragon is regret, the dragon is sorry… Cullennnn T__T

And there is “You don’t care about me.” too. Cullennnn, this is the best you can get from the EQ-lacking and tight-lipped dragon 냥! That dragon is sulking!!!!!!!! 

This new emotional dragon is more dangerous! He FEELS but he can’t express his feelings. He HURTS but Cullen can’t understand him!

But Kiyennnnn! you won’t get result if you don’t speakkk! The misunderstanding will go on and onnn! Can I hire a love consultant to go and talk to Cullen and Kiyen?? Let everyone sit in the circle, and talk their hearts out now!  

Awww, Writer-nim drops the bomb in the LAST SENTENCE, and let us readers dying for 180 againnn! Cannot wait to see the consequences of that one word of leaving! 


PS. Lasano is super good at grasping things too! Just one sentence and he knows everything! Oh my god, we have a brunch of clever people together! But these sharp people are super dull in feelings too! 
.
.
.
Thinking of [Stay with Me by Sam Smith] whenever Kiyen says stay with me and be by my side with Cullen. It is very much a heartfelt pledge and a beg from Kiyen to Cullen T_T
  
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need

No comments:

Post a Comment