Friday 20 June 2014

Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh


Well, much that I like aloof heroes, I am not really the big fan of Vasic. Yet, ‘Shield of Winter’ becomes one of my most loved Psy-Changeling books.

The story line is believable. As the aloof and remote person, Vasic would not get personal with other people, but with duties bound, he is forced to form a so-called bond to protect and take care of Ivy, who, with her full-scale affection, is a perfect complement for him.

Hmm, my only objection is that Sasha, with her cardinal status, should have had more significance in solving the madness of the net, but then it can also be positive as she is not stepping over her role as a supportive character in the book.

Like ‘Kiss of Snow’, there is also another love interest going on, and I’m dying to read more about Java and Abbot!


Give B+. 

No comments:

Post a Comment